Thursday, January 19, 2012

Diary of a Tired Mom Conclusion

I meant to do this last week and I apologize.  I am extra tired now just because my body is catching up on all that missed sleep. Chloe (2.0)  is a champ she has been sleeping through since Thursday.  It is amazing, I still have trouble believing that she is not getting up multiple times at night.  An the two times she did, I just took her right back said "Goodnight" and left the room, she then slept till morning.  Oh and the other plus... she has been waking between 6:45 and 7:45. Now this might seem early to you, but keep in mind it use to be 5:30 and 6:00!

Lily (3.0) is having a little tougher time. She is teething right now. Trying to get the first teeth to break through. Poor baby. But once they come in I am going to go back to the routine. A strange side effect of this is that she now cries at bath time.  I mean a full out cry! I have no idea how to calm her. I am just hoping that my former water baby is just adjusting and this will change soon. Oh and it is now a little harder to get her to nap now. But I will just keep trying. She has only been waking once a night for a small feed, the right back asleep till around 6:30 to 7:00.

I will update in a week to keep you in the loop.  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment