Sunday, January 8, 2012

I am so not computer literate!


So I am brand new to all the technology of blogger, making business pages on Facebook, and Etsy. I am just getting really frustrated trying to get a like button on my blog and I know that it is not that hard. I just can not wrap my mind around it. I really want to get my pages to work together but I just cant. I think that I am going to break down and have my husband help me. Oh well.
On a different note, I am so excited to announce the start of my Etsy page! I have two things posted so far and a bunch of new things coming! This is my take on a birds nest! Vibrant colors and lots of wrapping and twisting.
The other picture is a box that I've made to hold the items to ship to people. I just need to figure out how to get it done well. I don't want to send something that will fall apart in transit! I will be adding things as I am able to. But life is a little crazy at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment