Sunday, January 8, 2012

Going green...


One of my New Years Resolutions this year was to replace as many items in my household as I could. I am starting with things I use the most down to random things. There are a few sites that I visit almost daily for inspiration one of them is Babbles: 15 DIY Reusable Disposables . From there I have been mozing along all the great blogs!
We eat out a lot as a family.. picnic style. That means lots of plastic baggies come along. Now I'm not frugal enough to wash them out after ease use and reuse them. No, those puppies go right into the trash when are done. This I decided was change number 1. I followed the posts from Oopsey Daisy and got some influence from Smashed Peas and Carrots and set up to do my own. I am going to do a few more but I'm out of time for now. Can I say late night tonight? Yes I can! Thank goodness I'll be able to nap tomorrow.




The fabric I used I found here and the paisley I think I found at here (but they right now are going under a redo for their shop so it most likely will not be there sorry)

So now for the pics. If you want tutorials please visit the other sights. I forgot to make one. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment