Sunday, January 8, 2012

Welcome and Hello

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Nicole and I am a mom of three young ones. Nathan who will turn 4 this year, Chloe who will be 2, and Lily who is three months. As a very busy mom I am constantly looking for fun things to do with the kids. I've recently found the blog life and am in love with all the ideas it presents. Many of the posts that I will put up will reference other blogs that I just had to try out. But they will still be my accomplishments and fun for my kids. I am hoping that with enough reading and writing, I will start posting original ideas and games for you to try. 

This will also have my day to day struggles and fum. I hope to keep you entertained and inspired. I welcome feedback and will learn from all my mistakes!

Thank you for reading and have a great day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment