Thursday, January 12, 2012

Love this Dress




There is a dress over at Smashed Peas and Carrots that I just love.  It is super cute and will do well in the summer when babies need lots of flow with their clothing. I also used the tutorial from Make it Love it to make a cute diaper cover for her.  I have been trying to find a way to use this fabric and just could not think of something. I know that they don't really go together, but I love the way the dots peek out of the back. It makes me happy. The hardest part of this for me was the diaper cover. This took me just as long as the dress to make. For some reason I could just not make the holes for the legs to look right. Thankfully Lily's legs are kinda chunky so you can't really tell that the legs are wonky.  The pattern says that it is for 6-12 months but it is still really big on her. So maybe with the next dress I'll scale it back 1/2 an inch. I think that it will fit a little better.





No comments:

Post a Comment